More Options

Student Work Permits

Student Work Permits 

Individuals under 18 years of age wishing to obtain employment must have the appropriate "Combined Offer of Employment and Work Permit/Age Certification" form completed and signed. Students and parents need to complete Section I of the appropriate form and the employer completes Section II. Once section I and section II have been completed, the forms must be signed by a Michigan School Official. 

1) Obtain the appropriate form online or you may send an e-mail to Rebecca Ellis ([email protected]) and request a form be sent to you via e-mail. If you request by email, please indicate which of the two forms you need. Hard Copies of the forms are also available for pickup outside the front door at the Administration and Services center in a plastic container. 

2) Submit the form with Section I completed to the potential employer. Have the potential employer complete Section II (Offer of Employment) and return the form to the student. 

3) Once Section I and Section II have been completed, the form can be brought to the Administration and Services Center, Lapeer High School, Zemmer 8-9 Campus or sent via US mail to Lapeer Community Schools Administration & Services Center, 250 Second Street, Lapeer, MI 48446. Please note that if you are not a current LCS student, in order to sign the form, we will need to have a copy of a picture ID or a Birth Certificate.

4)  Return the completed form (Section I, II and III) to your potential employer. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.