Kindergarten/E-5 Enrollment

Kindergarten and E5 Graphic

To enroll your child into Early 5’s or Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, please fill out the forms listed below. You can email these forms back to us at

If you are not able to scan and email, you may also take a picture of the required forms (both front and back) and email them from your phone.

Please be sure to include a copy and/or picture of the birth certificate, 2 proofs of residency, and immunization records. 

Use the link for the map below to determine what elementary school your child will attend with the new attendance boundaries. If you would like to choose an elementary other that the one you are assigned to by your address, please fill out the School of Choice google document.  If you are interested in our Year-Round program at Turrill Elementary fill out the Year-Round Application. 

If you are not able to fill out the enrollment paperwork but know you would like to request a different elementary, please fill out the School of Choice application. 

For Kindergarten Round-Up Applications and In-District Schools of Choice Applications, parents are encouraged to complete and return applications by April 10, 2020.  Applications received after April 10 may be subject to building availability.

Required Documentation for Enrollment:

- Original birth certificate with the raised seal

- Up-to-Date Immunization Record (Available at the Health Department)

- Picture Identification

- Two proofs of residency with your name and current address:

  • Picture Identification (Picture identification is required and can also be considered as one proof ONLY if the current address is displayed on the ID.)
  • Utility bill, bank statement, or check stub (Must be dated within 2 months) Lease or purchase agreement or car registration (Must be currently active)

***If you and/or your child(ren) are living with a relative, a signed and notarized residency affidavit by you (the parent/guardian) and the homeowner is required.  Staff at the Administration & Services Center can notarize at no charge.

Additional Documentation, if Applicable:

- Legal Custody/Court Documentation

- Legal Guardianship Documentation from the court system

- Special Education Documentation – Most Recent IEP & MET or 504 Plan